Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a lucious, frozen treat

So, I've become a victim of advertising... gasp! I was innocently watching TV one afternoon and a comercial for Yoplait Whips! came on... in the commercial, the VO says enjoy it from the fridge or a light, fluffy treat (or something) or put it in the freezer for a lucious, frozen treat. I thought "hmmm... that's intriguing..." but honestly didn't think much else of it. Until... I went to the grocery store the next day, passed the yogurt isle and remembered "lucious, frozen treat". I bought the yogurt (2 flavors actually - chocolate mousee and strawberry), put them in the freezer (even convinced my non-yogurt loving best friend to do the same) and ate one (chocolate mousee) for dessert that very night.

... results? Well, the chocolate mouse as a flavor isn't all that tasty, but the general concept was great. The consistency of the "Whip!"ped yogurt froze well and was quite enjoyable. I haven't tried the strawberry yet, but I bet it'll be better.

Commercial in question:





FYI - I got this commerical directly from the Yoplait website, which to me, is pretty cool. They have great campaigns that people pay attention to and, clearly, remember... check out the Yoplait on TV tab on the site. [from Saatchi]

2 comments:

Karina said...

(Not shockingly).this commercial also totally got me. I'm dying to try them.

burchie said...

update:
I tried the strawberry and it's quite delicious. love the consistency.

Karina - you should definitely try it!