Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guitar Hero is my hero.

Saw this ad for Guitar Hero World Tour the other day and it sent shivers down my spine... A perfect way to introduce the new game and it's new additions (microphone and drums). Brilliant use of four big time athletes doing a rendition of that famous scene from Risky Business. And, in case you didn't know, "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll" was my favorite song when I was little. Oh, and I'm in love with A-Rod. And, now I might just be in love with Kobe Bryant, Michael Phelps, and Tony Hawk.


And, one final 'and', I love that Kobe is wearing white basketball shorts instead of boxers :)

1 comment:

Mel Doug said...

And Phelps is in a black speedo! LOL