Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Banner Ads that made me lolz...

So I know I haven't posted on here in a while but I wanted to share these banner ads because I thought they were pretty clever, especially one in particular. They're for templates that help make it easier for website developers to remember all the code tags and such they'll need to develop a site, and there's a lot to remember ( I just had my first portfolio site building class and it's already confusing the hell out of me). The banners were on a site about CSS Property tags and the copy for the first one caught my eye so I kept refreshing the site to see all the other ones. I admit they don't all have the same pop but I think they still do a good job of sending the messages. I would click on the link and just keep refreshing so you can see them in all their Flash glory:

Site












Also, I know my birthday was last Friday but if anyone of you guys still want to get me a present I'll take this: Weight-Watch Belt...ok maybe not...