Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TFLN Monetizes Content




Check this out. Texts from last night has started a new form of advertising. I think it's a great idea IF the message strategy fits. I've seen previews for this movie. I think this fits. The ads aren't necessarily TsFLN, but the medium still works for the message, and I'm sure is resonating quite well with its intended target (not me, but a few of you).

I wonder what other advertisers will latch on to this. The Hangover missed a golden opportunity here, though. Agree?

2 comments:

burchie said...

wow, that is genius. [being serious]. a definite win in my eyes and yes, the Hangover missed an opportunity.

good one!

Mel Doug said...

Movie promotion online meets drunken social network and humility sharing FTW!