Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

NYC Subway iPhone App

Another reason I want an iPhone and another awesome example of augmented reality...



Useful and brilliant.

saw this on brand flakes for breakfast

3 comments:

Karina said...

Augmented reality is the new thing. Just saw it as one of the Things Marketing People Love entries.

That is very useful :) But since I am without an iphone, I'll keep carrying around my moleskin and pretending like I'm just perusing my sweet little black book

Julio said...

Haha this would be incredibly popular...until the first story of a person who gets an iphone snatched out of his or her hand hits the news...

Unknown said...

I would really rather see it on a map so I could find the streets to get there. So I'm not staring down at my phone the whole time I'm walking and fall into the sewer and lose my shoe.