Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DO NOT FORGET


So over a year ago, Lauren discovered this site: isitchristmas.com

Last year, on December 26th we remembered to check it, to no avail, and have been living in despair and regret ever since.

We have no idea what happens on Christmas. So if you get a chance, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still remember the heavy feeling of dissapointment I felt on 12/26/07... I don't think I've been able to forgive myself... It's second only to being told yesterday that Santa isn't real...