Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Oh my god! Let's get some shoes!

So the last bit of my life has been completely consumed working on some New Balance stuff, on top of the rest of my busy life. I've gotten to know the shoe industry pretty well. I want to now share with you some fun/cool/crazy tv spots that I've come across while working on it. WARNING: Some spots have really catchy music that will be stuck in your head for days. Also, hot fudge lakes and Pete Carroll asking for batteries. WTF?

New Balance


New Balance


Reebok


Nike SPARQ


Nike+


Puma


Brooks


And of course...

1 comment:

Mel Doug said...

That Brooks ad was TERRIBLE.

The Nike, Reebok and New Balance spots make me want to go for a run.

What happened to Under Armor?