Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another VIDEO GAME??

One of the joys of being in Tallahassee for the holidays is the chance to see ads I would never otherwise see in New York. The local ads are still terrible, but this spot caught my attention (I wonder why...see my previous post on video game ads lol):



Interesting way to deliver the message. Don't know if it's effective or not.

1 comment:

Julio said...

Oh man...this is so old down here in good ol' F-L-O-R-I-D-A...I wonder if whether it was Marlboro, Camel or Kool that came with the one-puff-and-you're-dead cigarette of the future...and what kind of dumb-ass would smoke it...all I know is that Nick Naylor would be so proud