Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beating Florida State... my anti-drug


In Tallahassee for the UF/FSU game, we were walking in the pouring rain looking for a tailgate that we never found... We did, however, find this interesting piece of guerilla advertising from our good friends at Zimmerman (which I've been told is a much better agency then their sister in Fort Lauderdale. My best friend Krissy - girl in the poncho - interns there and loves it). It's for the Tobacco Free Florida campaign (I care. I don't smoke.).
It was really cool... right down to the last detail. (You can't see the sign behind her, but it says something along the lines of "don't smoke").


No comments: