Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

another look-alike...

Catherine Keener and Lauren [Ruff] Keener
...at least I think so
FYI: Catherine Keener was in The Forty-Year-Old Virgin, Lauren Ruff is one of those pre-Madonna jet-setting types never seems to stay in the same place for too long... oh, and she's a cunty salad.

2 comments:

Julio said...

Awwwww Maaaaaaaaan...I was going to name my own ad agency Cunty Salad...now I can't if it's already taken by Ruff

Linny said...

You can have it -- I'm going to name my agency 'Rofflecopter'. The sister PR agency will be called 'Lollerskates'.