Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jesus is my Friend

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know that while I haven't posted in God knows how long, I am still reading and thinking of you all. Fall semester is busier than I ever could've imagined...and I feel very disconnected with the world outside of UF.

For those of you in NYC, I'm coming up on November 12th. The flight is officially booked.

JFran and Julio, the rest of the e-board and I will be in SoFla October 3-5 for a Counting Crows/ Maroon 5 concert.

Still working on my trips to LA and Japan =)

Love you all. Here's a link that cheered me up today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

No comments: