Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Advertising Advertising

Some of the more notable names that took out ads in the guide for Advertising Week V. Some of them are good, some aren't. There were a couple others that I could have maybe scanned, but they weren't really that good or for anyone anyone's ever heard of. One of them (that I didn't scan) introduced me to this fun little site called Yearbook Yourself (which Karina has now informed me is old news and I'm way behind...oh well).

Enjoy!





















1 comment:

Mel Doug said...

I saw these in the book.

<3 the Lowe one.