Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Top Dog

At first I was going to go on a whole diatribe about how disappointed I have become about the current state of advertising ever since I started reading Ogilvy on Advertising. This mainly has to do with my opinion(which I've developed after listening to and meeting with "professionals", hanging out with other students at MAS, and just plain watching and reading a lot of new ads) that most modern creatives are either pompous wannabe-artists or drunken frat boys, and almost no one is worried about actually selling the clients' products. But I'll save that for a time when I'm not about to fall asleep. Instead I'm just linking you to an ad that our esteemed friend Eric Roller created, along with two other MAS students, and that won the Top Dog award for the best overall ad in the MAS summer quarter that just ended. It's for the Must Drink More Milk campaign that DDB Canada is doing for BC Dairy. Eric and his partners received $500 scholarships for being the TOP DOGS.

MUST DRINK MORE MILK

1 comment:

Mel Doug said...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COW TIPPING!