Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy Sundaze

Sat on the couch all day. Karina inspired me to post a few videos I came across today.


Diesel ad(?)

Kim Jong Il propoganda video

Secret Service tackling a guy after accosting Reagan

Funny music video

Funny explanation of the aforementioned video

I hear you can get this fixed w/ a minor procedure now

And I have now spent almost all 12 hours I've been awake on the couch.

1 comment:

Karina said...

I think I win the Guiness world record for how many times I've been Rick Rolled. =(