Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An Economical Choice

Price of a decent mop at the store: $10

or

Average cost of the first year of having a child: a little over $10,000

+ Price of Baby Mop: Pretty sure it's Japanese, so it's 500 Yen (tell me if I'm wrong, Lauren) making it a little more than $5

but

time saved from not having to mop the floor yourself: priceless


Baby Mop from Chris Milk on Vimeo.

Found this video on AdFreak.

3 comments:

Karina said...

ahh you beat me to it. I love this.

Mel Doug said...

And mop slippers for mom!

Linny said...

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure this is a fake. :(

But yes, it would be around $5! :D