Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Favorite Book...ZOMBIEfied


Pride and Prejudice has always been one of my favorites.  I've read it a dozen times since I was young.  I even wrote a college admissions essay about "what literary character you would like to be" about becoming a modern-day Elizabeth Bennet.  So I was tickled today to find out about a new book coming out in May--Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. 

Yes, it's real.  A description can be found on Where Dave is.  I'd write more about it, but this guy is so excited I'd rather let him do the talking. 

(Look, Sean...a picture!)

2 comments:

Sean said...

can you really wait all the way until May 13, 1999?

Karina said...

I noticed that...weird. Figured it was a typo.