Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My first site launch

Hey everyone!

I just launched my first website, onespoonful.com
















It's a very shallow site but we gave it a huge face lift. We've also got a new promo coming up which happens to be one of my favorite pages on the site.

-Mr. Win

2 comments:

Sean said...

mmmm cereal...this site may have finally convinced me to try HBoO...it's not cereal, it's HBoO

Deanna said...

Can I just tell you how crazy it is that you are working on HBO with Brianna right now? You do know that was my life all summer :)

the site looks so different from the Just Bunches updates I helped work on. I love it! So much more personal and interactive. And I absolutely love the recipes feature!! So fun. Can't wait to see this promo page...

p.s. How many boxes of cereal have you gone through since you've been there? ;)