Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Cup of Soup


So I spent the entire day up until 5 pm scouring the Interweb for job opportunities and openings to find some interesting, and some that require too much experience. I'll just go ahead and chalk it up to a day in front of the computer (sans desk).

During my surf time, the television was left on, which I would normally flip on Discovery Channel or a movie, but paid little attention to whatever was left on... that is until Rachel Ray screamed and knocked me out of my zone. I have never watched her daytime show, but I'll tell you, it will be on the Soup this week. Joel McHale will have a field day with her and her high pitched screams after she sticks her hands into boxes with small creatures inside. The segment was titled "what's in the box?" or something stupid like that and her "friend" some animal expert shows the audience what is in the box and proceeds to lure Rachel to touch it and guess what it is.

Next on the local CBS station was Oprah. Oh Oprah. She devoted her entire show to youngsters with mostly musical talent and one 2.5 year old who memorized countries locations on a world map. Here is a video of her and her talent. It looks very fake to me because she points and then turns around immediately, and cannot read because she is not even 3 years old yet. But then again, she could be a super genius, who knows?

No comments: