Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OMG! HOLY FINALLY!

Holy freak, I finally figured this thing out!  I was trying to keep my word to Sean by writing tonight since I'm currently going through this whole thing they call "moving!"  Well, I've never written a stinkin blog and I was signed in as Matticus, aka Matt, who used my computer and my computer liked him better for a couple minutes because it refused to sign me in!  Seriously!  Phew!

Anywhoo...HOLY PACKING!!!!!  Why was I born a diva who must have everything I see?!?!?!?!  It just makes for a messy room all year/life and hell week during packing!!! To top things off...I HAVE ADD!  I've been buying sweet tunes on iTunes and watching HGTV to inspire me to decorate a super cute apartment in LA!  Oh, and I've been cleaning out the fridge!  Basically, I'm eating my face off as I freak out because I have NO idea how I'm going to get everything to LA.

Let me tell you a sad story...I've already sent my boyfriend back to LA with a ginormous suitcase and a half, the other smaller one was half-filled with his stuff AND I've filled my car up with junk before it left!  Yes, my car left...with a little foreign man who doesn't speak English.  I have nothing against him because I am, after all, a proud Mexicana!  But when I'm sitting there freaking out about my car, while he's stacking it with the other cars, and I'm trying to talk to him about what to look out for and what I should expect, he says "uh huh, yes!" And I'm like, "It wasn't a yes or no question!!!"  To make matters worse, my mother decided to be undercover Madre and park her car behind this poor guy to watch him put my car on his truck!  Clearly the stressing and worrying is hereditary...*ahem* mother!  The only thing that made me feel better at that point was the fact that there were two Mercedes and a BMW there to make the trip across the country with my Toyota!

And now all I have left is the rest of my room; which looks like Hurricane Nancy hit it.  Pray for me!!!

Well, I'm off to LA this Saturday and my next week is full of job interviews!!! ahhhhhhh New state, new (looking for) job, new life...HOLY WHOA!!!!!  

All I can say now is that I already miss my fam, friends and my Gators!!!

No comments: