Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here we go!

I feel as if this is some sort of Mouseketeer Roll Call as everyone begins their first posts for the blog. Thus, I suppose I am up next for the song and dance.

To be honest, I can't help but feel rather out of the loop as everyone is starting to pack. While I will be moving in two weeks for Detroit, in reality I will be staying in a dorm with only a suitcase of clothing and a TV with me (as well as as much candy as I can carry). Following that I will be moving to somewhere in Japan (and I say somewhere because, while I know that I will be in Japan, where in Japan I will be is still a mystery, much to my chagrin) with whatever I can fit in a single suitcase. The other suitcase will be empty, to be filled with Japanese candy and drinks upon my departure from the country.

Packing, studying for fluency exams, getting ready for internships, having your parents pay for your meals. Who says the life of a college graduate isn't glamorous?

Well, at least for the next two weeks it will be.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Mouseketeers? Do I get to be Justin? Who's Britney?

Linny said...

No, you can be Brittney.