Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I got a freelance job!

Woo Hoo!

So I will be one of many bloggers on the upcoming blog "Digital Pivot" a new media blog through TalentZoo.com, which will be launching on Monday.

I am totally stoked over the whole thing, although it is not paid right away, but I don't really care. I will be getting my name out there as a blogger and be in with a relatively well-known company. They will pay eventually, after the advertising revenue builds up of course. Hopefully it will be really fun and we will get a lot of traffic. I'll repost on Monday to link you to it. YAY!

No comments: