Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Prelude...

My flight to New York leaves in 3 days. It couldn't come any sooner. I'm staring at the Sunset(and with so many four letter words filling the last few days- I cannot wait to watch the Sunrise). I'm ready to start the next chapter but I've got to make sure I finish this one with a bang.

Seriously, in the grand scheme of things, I feel like the luckiest man alive. New chapter, new keys, new stories, new people, new job, new adventures and a new blog. I can't wait to read more posts, and write me own. I have one complaint... must I be a wizard? I was never a big fan of the pointy caps.

(dramatic fade out)



I guess there is more than crack in crackberry's.

1 comment:

Linny said...

In Harry Potter they don't wear hats! Only fancy capes.

(P.S. - Good luck on Monday!)