Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ed Harris would be so proud...

I've always thought his paintings looked cool but I never really understood why people absolutely love Jackson Pollock's work, or why they're worth so much, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this site is fun as hell: http://www.jacksonpollock.org/

On another note...Melissa's previous post reminded me about this video I've seen...I think the lesson we can learn is to never, ever try to scare a black guy.

No comments: