Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Media

After a miserable first attempt at being a Twitter-er this past summer, I've resolved to try again.  It's been two days...and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.  It's fun! I found out that Federer beat Roddick  before my mom (tennis nut) did, which was oddly satisfying. And I love following agencies, blogs, Dave Matthews (I really think it's him!)

Anyway my point is what made me start up again is a Twitter profile I read about called the media is dying, where losses, job cuts, bankruptcies, etc in the media industry are reported in real time.  Then I found the media is thriving, the Barbarian Group's optimistic response.  This I actually have been having sent as text messaged to my phone because it gives me hope for life after graduate.  :) And just a bit ago, the media is hirin was created.  Someone took all this info and decided to put it to good use.  Check em out.  

No comments: