Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Voice Drawing

I know I haven't posted on here in forever.  I finally found something cool enough that it actually motivated me to end my blogging hiatus.  I was browsing through the Barbarian Group site and found a blog post about Voice Drawing.  If you have an internal mic on your computer, you can try it.  It's really hard!  Check it out either way though, it's awesome.  

Ps- Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Miss you guys.

1 comment:

Sean said...

it's like the etch-a-sketch of the future!

also, i bet you sound like a retard to anyone around you that happens to hear you do this.

you don't call retarded people retards. it's bad taste. you call your friends retards when they're acting retarded.