Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's Made Me Smile This Week. Funny Blogs.

I know I've been over-posting, but I have to share a few fun blogs that have been cracking me up lately.

I'm sure most of you know of Overheard in New York, which has had some extra ridiculous conversations lately if you haven't checked it. 

Another favorite is Postcards from Yo Mama, where people mock their moms by posting their ridiculous emails. 

Urban Prankster records massive public pranks that are being pulled by groups all over the world. 

AwesomelyBad, inspired by VH1's countdown show (of which I usually love every song), features a new awesomely bad song every day, complete with videos and lyrics. 


4 comments:

burchie said...

the best:

Gangsta, passing sushi restaurant: Yo. You wanna eat sushi?
Girlfriend: Sushi? You don't even eat pussy, how you gonna eat sushi?

--8th St b/w 1st & 2nd

burchie said...

my other favorite:

your father had no rhythm. i would never dance with him in public. he made elaine benes look like fucking ginger rogers

Mel Doug said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAW Shucks! I got RICK ROLLED!





Not.

Karina said...

haha MelDoug you're an ass. Crushing my dreams and bashing my first lame rickroll attempt.