Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thems fightin' words...

I know I've gone on record as not particularly liking CP+B but I must say that I'm incredibly impressed with their recent campaigns...the Whopper Virgins is pretty good (though not as good as the SNL parody). The Whopper Virgins has turned into a big hit on par with the Whopper Freakout. AdAge named CP+B the agency of the year...again. Anyways, on to the point of this post: anyone who knows me knows that I like to push people's buttons so the newest stunt by Domino's Pizza, engineered by CP+B, has me laughing like crazy. It's always funny to see company's try to throw their weight around (I bet they wish Jared hadn't lost so much poundage).

No comments: