Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

CIA, FBI, NSA, BBDO, Y+R...

This is a banner for degree.info and it's the first time I've ever seen us referred to as agents. I might be wrong and that's the correct way to refer to our profession but it sounds weird to me...(I tried to think of witty stuff but I have a headache...so sue me):




P.S.: I'd like to give a shout-out to my friend Miranda's blog, Mirandom Selections. She was my Art Director for the second half of our account planning class and she's pretty much awesome in all ways possible, and best of all, she's a fan of our blog too, so give her's a peek.

P.S.S.: It might not be the Big Dance but we beat Miami and knocked them out of the NIT so that made my basketball season.

P.S.S.S.: Eric Roller won the Top Dog award for this past quarter and that makes it the second time he wins it since I've been in school. Here's what he won it for: Pigsy in Space

P.S.S.S.S.: This is awesome (which I stole from Miranda's twitter feed): Billy Mays makes me feel special

1 comment:

Sean said...

we're ad agencies...think about it...that makes us agents...so really, our clients can say "let me call my agent" and sound really cool, but they're really just calling us

for a classic agent/client conversation, look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc