Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slow Thursday

Been a pretty slow afternoon for once. So i decided to post some random spots I felt like sharing:

Found this guy the other day. Karina liked it so much she made it her status. Pretty cool spot.


Found this one while looking for a spot the other day. Cute.


Thought I was having a nightmare the other night. Then the spot ended and I woke up. Except I was never asleep. Even the Slowskys were better than this.


lol funny spot from castrol. better than the monkeys one from the super bowl (this actually ran pregame, but hardly anybody saw it)

4 comments:

Karina said...

For comcast being all about speed, it really seems like that's the longest, slowest commercial of life.

But I love the Slowskys.

Mel Doug said...

Damn I wish I was having a slow Thursday!

Corwin said...

We did the castrol spot... I like this a lot better then the monkey's.

burchie said...

okay, everyone officially likes this spot expect all of us:

http://adage.com/garfield/post?article_id=135099