Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Urban hangover pants

I've been thinking that drinking all day and night every weekend (and some weekdays) is becoming bad for my health... (I was sick this weekend) which means on Sunday's I should adorn these pants and setup camp in the house (much like my sickly self this weekend). The world might be a better place if these pants were a part of everyones wardrobe, think of all the trees you could save by buying your whole family these pants instead of buying a dining room table (I suppose you'll need guest pants too).



3 comments:

Mel Doug said...

Bring your own pants over! I'm not lending you mine!

Get me a REAL PLATE DAMNIT!

Oh I can hear the arguments now!

Karina said...

Totally could've used those today. I was on the couch with my snuggie for hours snacking/recovering from last night.

Karina said...

Wow, kinda regret hitting publish on that. Embarrassing.