Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dustin vs. Playstation

I do not watch baseball, and I do not have a Playstation. (Although I played Little Big Planet with my brother recently and it was AWESOME). But I do enjoy this campaign from Deutsch for MLB09 The Show called Dustin VS. Playstation:



On Playstation's site, you can view 6 more videos of the debate, 3 from Dustin and his backers and 3 from Playstation's side. The best one in my opinion is the one with Dustin and his coach in the kitchen. Couldn't find it on youtube, but visit the site and check them out.

No comments: