Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Holy Shit!!! It happened! Oregon Trail comes to the iPhone.



I'm running home, downloading this and taking all of you on the trail! Julio, if we get into trouble, I'm killing you off first.

Walkthrough with pictures here

6 comments:

Sean said...

sold! i'm getting an iphone as soon as i can! cholera and snakebites be damned!

Julio said...

Awwwwwwwww man...just when i got over my longing for an iPhone you have to post this, you black asshole!!!

Linny said...

It was only a matter of time...

Now all they need is Sim City 2000 or Number Munchers!

Mel Doug said...

I vote for Number Munchers or Crystal Quest anyone?

I never played Orgeon Trail

burchie said...

I am soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Karina said...

I'm jealous. I've been playing the online emulator. For those of you without iPhones...

http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html