Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Da na na na na.... Go Gators!

Shout-out to my good friend, super sister, and all around classy gal Deanna Lazzaroni (... and I guess while I'm at it - all my lovelies still at UF) for this:

Fletcher Martin has come up with a new and powerful campaign for the University of Florida. We all remember, and I'm sure love, the previous "Go Gator" campaign they did:




You won't find the current campaign on YouTube, but check out their Web site under the portfolio section to see the two new spots. In a word: amazing.

Also, to read more about the campaign and get some great insight, check out Deanna's blog: Satisfy the Craving. I'm so proud to call her little :)

No comments: