Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fork Arena

Karina asked me to post this little piece of work that Ruff did so that we can share it with the world. It was in response to my complaint about my evil printer (which has still been up to its shenanigans). Karina said she could just imagine how Ruff would draw it...I told Ruff, and...she surprised us with this wonderful little comic. Karina has been hassling me to put it up, so here it is (click for the larger version):





PS: Mad gab anyone? ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ruff, love it! Truely a work of art. I think this deserves a frame to be placed in the living room of Mumbles and Sean.

xxoo

Linny said...

MUMBLES! I love it! It makes Corwin sound like he is a very territorial miniature poodle.

Karina said...

the mumbling was my favorite part, too :) Yay Ruff.

Karina said...

PS Took me way too long to get Fork Area. Definitely needed that hint at the end. lol and I kept wondering why you wrote my name like 50 times.