Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Internship Honeymoon is Over

Ok, that's being a little over-dramatic. But it has been a rough few days at work this week. Just lots to do on a deadline combined with being put in an awkward position where my boss and her boss are telling me two different things. That's never good.

What's great is that today I got a ton done, and got some help finishing the rest. And tomorrow is Friday! I'm going to see Fiest (1,2,3,4 Tell me that you love me more...from the iPod commercial) at the Ravinia. The band is random I know, but I've heard they're good--plus, I've wanted to head up to the Ravinia for a while now. I hear it's awesome.

Anyway, here's a fun link I thought I'd share to a video called Man vs. Banner ad. (Approved by Sean, who called it "spectac")
http://current.com/items/89036200_man_vs_banner_ad

Mel-Doug, Burch, JFran, Mumbles, Julio, Nance...updates on life/work?

No comments: