Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Handshakes and Kisses

Ok, some really cool stuff that just came a couple months ago that I just got wind of today. I actually found it while searching for some other print that I really wanted to show everyone, but I think it may not actually have come out yet. Anyway, P&G has been all about adding creativity to its advertising over the past few years, which I previously mentioned helped it garner the advertiser of the year award at Cannes this year. Now, and I think many may agree, that razor campaigns have really been lacking in that creativity department over the past few years.

Enter "No Fusion, No Kiss." Creative team out of BBDO Dusseldorf put together this campaign. Hopefully you guys enjoy the print (see below). I think the copy writing is a little weak, though (Julio, how would you fix it?). On top of this awesome print, however, is the amazingly entertaining No Fusion, No Kiss website. I learned a bunch of different handshakes, though somehow it rewound and showed me #7 and #8 twice - but I kept on watching and it suddenly fastforwarded to the 390s. Pretty entertaining. The kissing lessons are too. So check out the website, and enjoy the print below (the last is my favorite) - hopefully everyone will understand them!






2 comments:

Mel Doug said...

The Gone with the Wind print is such a stretch I feel like, they are shaking hands clear up at their chests (and I hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone... but they don't end up together in the end which means, no future kisses anyway).

Then again, a clean shave isn't really my taste, and I don't buy male razors.

Karina said...

I buy the Gillette Fusion razor because it's blue and orange. :)

But these are good! Lots of advertising around kissing lately--you should check it out, especially the last 2. If you haven't seen them already, you're missing out!

mentoskissfight.com

kissingwithross.com

http://www.mentoskisscam.com/