Well, we graduated from UF (The University of Florida) in 2008 (most of us, at least). After leaving the halls (or atrium) of Weimer Hall, we're off to work in advertising, all across the country! What we're up to, and what we're in to - you'll find it here! Check often to find out about the Wizards of Weimer!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

let's spoon.

Hi all!

It's been a while because I don't have the internet until Saturday, which is really annoying.

Anywho, Karina: I appreciate that I made a cameo in your creepy dream! My favorite dream of all time is Ruff's about my wedding (ask her...it's great)...

So, I'm at work right now! (for those of you who don't know: Euro RSCG Life Chelsea) Agh! It's my fourth day on the job, and besides the obvious awkwardness (is that a word) of the first couple of weeks, it's great! I love my co-workers and my boss is great! It's funny - I don't think he realizes that I am at his disposal yet, becuase sometimes he'll say things like "Oh yeah! You're here now...can you do this for me?". But, all in all it's great. We just won three huge accounts (one being Lunesta...you know, sleep moth flying around to help you sleep), which is HUGE so we had a big party yesterday to celebrate with a huge buffett of yummy food and tons of beer and wine! Some of the other new people thought it was so cool/weird to be drinking at work, but since I sort of expected it, it all seemed so natural to me, so I wasn't at all shy about grabbing a beer (or two...).

And, my apartment is pretty much done, and I'm pretty much settled in! The boys have seen it, and Mumbles basically made it happen (he helped me move...and by helped, I mean he saved the day...love you!) When I get the internet, I will upload some picts so you all can see it and marvel at my cuteness. KPort......I cannot wait until you and all the other AdSoc beauties come to see us!!! FYI: I have a pull out couch, and I'm a pretty good snuggler :) I'll even be the biggest spoon if someone wants to be the littlest :)

Okay, back to work....

Burch-out!

No comments: